Thursday, June 6, 2013

A few views from Stay at home mom's

Being a stay at home mom has up and downs and in betweens. Ive asked a few of my stay at home mommy group friends a few questions and I would like to share with you what other moms have to say. Hope you enjoy reading, and if you can relate in anyway comment below..
The following where questions I asked them to answer.

1.What's your favorite part of being a stay at home mom?
2.What made you decide to be a stay at home mom?
3. How many kids do you have? what are their ages n gender?
4. Do your kids have playdates?
5. Do you have adult playdates?
6. Do you have a blog?
7. What's your favorite DIY project?
8. Where are you from
9. Do you use coupons

From KP: ( mom / aunt of 5 kids)

1. Being able to take care of my home without being tired from work I love a clean house,
and being able to be here for my kids and also I'm able to go to school functions.


2. I was able to stay at home because I was made a income from my small business.

3. 5 kids youngest to oldest 4, 7, 11, 14, 16

4. The 4 year old has a play date once a week.

5. Yes once a week I myself have time to myself, or my husband and I go to dinner and a movie

6. Yes I have a blog

7. Love painting and making furniture out of different objects

8. Originally from Houston, TX but grew up in Rockport TX

9. Yes we use some coupons but would really love to learn more about how we can save.

From AL:
1. Watching and being closely involved in my kids development. I get to see what kind of craziness they are bringing into this world before everyone else, and all I have to say is WATCH OUT!!! LOL

2. My husband and I both wanted me to stay home so we wouldn't spend the money on daycare.

3. girl age 6, girl age 3, boy age 3mos.

4.We try playdates, but it mostly turns into "I'm gonna sulk on Mommy" time, or I am going to act like a complete moron for no reason.. lol

5.Adult playdates... hmm... does grocery shopping count? lol

6. i have a pathetic little blog that has one entry... i prefer to read other moms blogs instead..

7. i love any kind of diy project! Especially when you reuse something else and make it awesome again!

8.Im from Texas..

9. I try to use coupons on stuff we use a lot of...

From B

1. My fav part is just being there for every part of her growth and development. Watching her grow and change everyday is the most amazing thing to me.
2. I was a teacher for several years and really wanted the opportunity to spend time raising my daughter instead of spending my days with someone elses kids. Also, we were moving 4 hrs away from my family and it was important for me to be able to travel to visit family whenever I wanted to.
3. I have one child, girl, 20 months.
4. I've had a hard time finding playgroups where we live. We go to the library and gymnastics. She's starting music class this summer. We have kids in the neighborhood she plays with every now and then.
5. I haven't made any friends where we are so my adult play dates are when I go back home. Maybe once every month or two.
6. I do not have a blog but think I would like to in the future.
7. I don't have a fav DIY. Unless play dough counts.
8. From Oklahoma, currently live in Kansas.
9. I rarely use coupons.


From A

1.  Knowing my kids are safe and cared for at all times

2.  When dh and I had our first 12 1/2 years ago, I had just gotten out of the military, and he was still in. We decided together that we didn't want our children to go to daycare all day, and that I would stay home and raise them.

3.  : 5; 12 year old girl, 9 year old boy, 7 year old boy, 18 month old girl, 6 month old boy.

4. No

5.  No

6.  No if not would you ever right one or do you read others? Yes, I would, I've thought about making one and I read other peoples blogs when someone posts it or I stumble across it.
7.  I'm not sure what this one means

8.  Michigan
9.  We only have kroger, they send us coupons for their store and we use them, occasionally I will load the ones I will use on my card from their site. We don't get the sunday paper so I don't clip them. Hope this helps a little! I'm not very interesting lol

  • May 21











  • No real name will be used in this post but mine..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment