Saturday, April 23, 2011

people come into your life for a reason

I think people come into your life for a reason, whether it's a good thing or a bad thing! Well I'm writing this because I truly believe I meet Lori for a reason.

A few months ago I started working on my Coupon Cutie fan page and blog. I was really excited when I got new followers and comments on my blogs. Knowing someone was reading what i posted made me very happy. Im hoping to help people learn to save money with coupons.
There was on follower who stuck out to me "chronicles of a crazy mom" I loved the name because who as a parents hasn't wanted to go crazy a time or two? We started to email back and forth, getting to know each other.. We are so alike it's "crazy" I've learned she has 3 kids. 2 boys & 1 girl! I also thought that it's alittle odd that her youngest sons name is PARKER! :) We have had to go through alot of
The same-things in our lifes. Texting and emailing is our adult Conversation because with her having 3 kids and me w 2. Talking on the phone is very unlikely... We both enjoy blogging and Couponing to save our families money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment