Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's been awhile


Well alot has gone on since my last post hopefully I can get caught up on this blog and keep up with it again! The above picture is of the boys at the Victoria Livestock Show petting zoo! Bryan's cousin Tiff & I took the boys since Bryan was working. We had fun walking through the Livestock Show! All Jackson cared about were the Pink Pigs! Parker wasn't to sure about any of the animals, I didn't bring his stroller so he walked and the pigs were eye level to him. I think he was alittle scared at times! While in the Petting Zoo Jackson was trying to pick up the baby chicks. He told me why are gran-gran's chicks here and not her house. For those of you that don't know my grandma has chickens!
Jackson taught the donkey was a horse had to tell him what it was. He still told his daddy it was a horse. When we went inside the dome the Sheriff's Department had a booth and Jackson got some goodies! He was so excited about his cup and stickers... Jackson wanted every toy we saw In there. I also got to make the trip to the stock show to make it a teaching experience as well, there was a booth that had cotton and you could pick it up. So I got to teach Jackson about cotton! I'm glad I had tiff to go with me to take the boys. Hopefully next year Bryan will be able to go with us! Congrats to all of the kids!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, next year, Nana will already volunteer to take the boys with you! This year just wasn't in the cards, I guess. BUT next year, consider it "A DATE".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Great article !!!! Keep it up I enjoyed this one.

    with regards
    Laura

    Menopause

    ReplyDelete