Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lastest trip to heb


So if you didn't hear about my recent trip to HEB here is the details.. We made a big trip like this last year when we first moved in to our house. Last year i saved 97.00 in coupons and spent 645.00. So this year I decided I was going to save more for sure or at least try. And try I did. I saved 130.00 this time And spent 440.00, which I think was a pretty good trip. If I didn't have a coupon for something I needed I bought store brand, because everyone knows store brand is cheaper. It took us 3 1/2hrs from start to finish in the store! I'm hoping I dont have to spend that much time in the store the next time I have to go. My new goal is less time & more savings!!

The above picture is my cabinet of just can goods!!

No comments:

Post a Comment