Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years



Good bye to 2010 and Hello to 2011


We had a few people over last night Bryan & Galen bbq and i made some beans...We got firworks to pop for Jackson. Thats all he talked about for his NEW YEARS PARTY. Well while Bryan was lighting a sparkler for jackson he burnt his left hand, And if anyone knows Bryan he likes to hurt his left hand for some reason... Just over the last few years his has

1) stabbed it with his pocket knife (7stiches) 2008
2) cut it open with a knife (5stiches) 2009
3) stuck side of left thumb with a knife 2010 (no stiches)
4) burnt it with a sparkler 2010(new years eve)


What can I say about 2010, there has been good, bad & well some ugly! I hope that everyone has a great year, Cant wait to see what the furture holds.. No matter the year or situation we will find a way to over-come it to find a way to deal with it. 2010 was alot of changelles for me and i feel that God only gives you what you can handle even when you think, you cant. Believe me i know first hand about this. Losing my dad 5months ago was one of the hardest things ive ever had to deal with in my life, But having the great husband and family and friends i do have to listen to me when i need it. Also being able to talk with others that have lost a parent or parents has helped alittle. The hurt will never go away, we just learn to deal with it. Thats a quote from my cousin who lost her mom not to long ago. Love you Amanda,


Well on a better note, alot of good has come out of 2010...bryan got promoted to 3rd level assisant manager, my boys turned 3 & 1, that makes me sad. They are growing up too fast....
we got to spend the hoildays with our families, friends and we are all doing good....
We also added another addition to our family lil lily! my new puppy! Finally another girl in the house....


No comments:

Post a Comment