Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jackson & Parker 6/17/2010


GeoTagged, [N28.87118, E96.85266]

Jackson was playing with Parker today making him laugh while I was trying to make lunch and clean...Thanks Jackson for playing with him...I was trying to get a picture of all 5 of Parker's teeth and he wouldn't let me...Parker has learned to say momma and dada pretty good, he has been pulling up on the edge of the couch and trying to walk up and down it... Working on teaching him sign language like we did with Jackson! I'm also going to try and give him a sippy cup soon, he try to drink out of Jackson cup all the time....I think he is cutting more teeth also. Because he has been chewing on everything...he also loves the gerber puffs.. They are little snacks for babies...he knows how to pick them up and were they go...I can't believe he is 8 1/2 months old already time flys!!!!!! Love you doodle bugs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment