Monday, May 3, 2010

Boys to doctor


Thursday the day before Parker turned 7months,we were back in the doctor with the boys had just been there the week before. Well it started wednesday they woke up all stuffed up and fussy! So I called the doc and made an appt. Of course I feel that sometimes I should be the doctor because 9 times out
Of 10 I know what's wrong with them! Haha well this time I was 3/4 of the way right! Jackson had/ has ear infection/sinus infection & Parker had/ has ear infection / starting of bronchitis, so needless to say our house looks like pharmacy...between the little ones and us we have meds everywhere! They are starting to feel better Parker Wyatt isn't coughing as much and Jackson is breathing better through his nose! Hopes there isn't many more doc visits in our furture.....

No comments:

Post a Comment