Saturday, March 27, 2010

Parker's half bday


I can't believe parker is going to be 6months old Monday ..Tomorrow our friends melissa and eric are bringing melissa little girl kameron over to play and visit we havent seen them in awhile.. We are going to celebrate parker's half birthday a day early, because bryab has to work Monday...Here is one thing he got for Easter/ Half birthday. ...I had to try it on him to make sure it fit...He has now master rolling over I the pack n play and bed, he gets upset when he can't roll back over on his back in the bed because there is no room.. He rolled off of his mat today in the living room I have to make a play mat because we have hard wood floors and he has already rolled onto the floor and hit his head..I'll be sure to post pictures his half birthday...

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6 month Birthday - Parker. .
    hope you had a nice party and had alot of fun. . .
    Love Nana & Pa & Joseph

    ReplyDelete