Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kevin Fowler Concert

Bryan and I at Kevin Fowler


Last Night Kevin Fowler played here in town. I really wanted to go because i hadnt seen him in a long time. Well wasnt to sure if Bryan would be up to it because of his wreck but he decided that he would be fine to go.Bryan's mom and dad watched the boys..We took Jospeh with us...We had such a great time and i know joseph did as well. We saw some people we havent seen in a while and we had to explain why Bryan was hurt a few times. After the Concert Joseph wanted his cowboy hat signed so we got in line, Kevin came out and Joseph was the first person in line to get his hat signed..Of course i was the second..I wanted my pic signed of him as well..Bryan bought Joseph a shirt and me a pic of Kevin. I took alot of pictures of him and we got to hear all of his new songs..He said his new album is coming out sometime this yr cant wait to get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment