My friend Jennifer has her mammo Thursday moring at 8:30am... The doc said he would know something Friday moring... He said if he sees anything at all he will call the surg his self... Because the surg said he can't see her until april 28th...and her doc isn't ok with that...So it's a sit and wait game for now until Thursday.. If anyone knows anything about ibc please let me know I'll keep everyone updates as I know the info... Please keep praying for her and her family... (holding faith)....!!!!! Love you jen !!!!