Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Backyard pictures


One day last week I decided to try and take some pictures of the boys in their Easter outfits. well Jackson was loving being a ham...with the camera and then I put Parker in his lap. And really had to walk Jackson because if he got tired of holding him he just let go of Parker and he would fall...so I had to take pictures fast...We can wait for Easter we are having Easter at our house this year...Hoping the yard looks half way nice, we sprayed it with weed killer and we still need to mow it again before Easter...FYI : the reason the pictures are so big because we don't have internet and I'm posting off of my phone... Well just figured out how to post from my phone so have to get caught up...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Parker & Jackson-I love these Easter pics, now tell Mom that Nana "needs" these pics printed too! - hehe:)
    Love you- Nana

    ReplyDelete