Sunday, October 25, 2009

What a Day....







You never know what a 2yr old do in a matter of 5minutes when you have to take a potty break, I walked out of my bedroom to step in something on the carpet...I looked down the hall way and from my bedroom to my living room was parker's baby ceral..Jackson has poured the whole box of ceral all over the house..Of course he was saying "Sor Cee Momma" (Sorry Momma).I asked him how he got the box out of the kitchen (since there is a baby gate there) and the ceral was on the back of the counter...He showed me how he moved the gate and climbed up the cabinet to get to the counter...So i had to get the vacaum out and clean up the ceral....(which i could push the vacaum) i had to use the hose and it took me over an hour to clean it up...But of course i got pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment