Friday, October 2, 2009


Parker Wyatt Richardson....
Parker Wyatt is here... We had him on 09-29-09 at 12:49pm.... via c-section... he weighed 7lbs 12oz and 19in long...He had two shots in the nursery after he was born a Hep B shot and Vitamin K for clotting his blood. He had a little throwing up problem and we had to change his formula only once....(not like Jackson 4 times)... He is on Similac Sensitive Tummy...Parker is also loving his paci from the hospital.( i didn't want him to get attached to that one because they are hard to find) My mom found them at Heb Plus to so we are in business as far as paci's go...We had to go to the Doctor's today for check-ups... My appt was at 10:15am, I got my staples out today (ouch) also found out why my left side is hurting more then normal.. Doctor had to fix a ligament because it was stretched thin.She had to stitch it back together so when i was walk it pulls on the stitches...(ouch again).I dont go back to the doctor for 6weeks unless i have problems.(Hopefully not) I also was given a binder to wear to help me walk better which it has help greatly, but today i was told not to wear it today because its rubbing my stomach raw...i put some cream on my stomach and was told to watch it...We will see how that works out too. It itches like crazey. Jackson went to his Nana and Pa's for the weekend...Thanks Nana and Pa... and Joseph.... Jackson is doing really good with Parker I'm really shocked, he just wants to "CARRY YOU" PAR-PER...(PARKER). That is what he tells Parker. Parker's Doctor Appt was at 2:15pm. He weighs 7lbs and 8oz now, she said that is fine because its normal to lose alittle wait after birth. He has to go back to the doctor in 2weeks. For another check up...so we will see how he is growing then...We came home from the Doctor and feed Parker, then took a nap for 3hrs that was great... I'm up and moving around the pain is about half of what is was yesterday. Parker is now sleeping in his bouncer in the living room with us....Here are a few pictures: there will be more to come....Thanks for all the emails, comments on facebook and Phone calls.....Feel free to call anytime, and even come down to Cc,TX to see us....

No comments:

Post a Comment